Lyashko: The “Radical Party" intends to stay tough
“We are not aiming at creating any drawbacks for this regime, but at the same time we will do our best to not let the regime steal and be corrupted”, Lyashko says.
The “Radical Party” aims at staying in “very efficient opposition”. This information was provided by leader of the “Radical Party” Oleh Lyashko during communication with journalists in the Rada’s lobby.
“The “Radical Party” (hereinafter “RPL”) will stay in the opposition; moreover, our opposition will be very efficient. We will not let the grass grow under our feet, we propose our own alternative views regarding development of our country. We also offer our own view on the economic development and a program prepared by the specialists of the “RPL”. We will not create drawbacks for this regime, but at the same time we will do our best to not let the regime steal, be corrupted and deceive people as they do it now. We will be in very efficient and tough opposition to this regime”, as to Oleh Lyashko.
Earlier the speaker of Parliament declared that a meeting with members of a new coalition is taking place today at 12.00 pm. Presupposed members of coalition are “BPP”, “People’s Front” and “Batkivshchyna”.
According to reports, BPP made a decision to pull out of the coalition.
Earlier the fractions of “Samopomich”, “Batkivshchyna” and “Radical Party of Oleh Lyashko” announced about pulling out of the coalition. Thus, should the “Block of Petro Poroshenko” pull out of the coalition, there will be only one party left – “People’s Front”. PF consists of 82 national deputies.
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars