Lithuania banned entry for 46 people from “Savchenko List”
Lithuania is the first EU member state to support “Savchenko List”
Lithuania is the first country of the European Union to ban entry to people linked to illegal conviction of Ukrainian pilot Nadia Savchenko, as well as Oleg Sentsov and Oleksandr Kolchenko, informed BNS, quoting the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevicius.
“We are talking about Russian judges, prosecutors linked to the cases of Savchenko, Sentsov and Kolchenko. Currently 46 people are banned from entering Lithuania”, - Linkevicius noted and said that the list is going to be revised.
Linkevicius emphasized, that Lithuania will never recognize verdicts of Russian courts in the cases of Savchenko, Sentsov and Kolchenko. “We won’t recognize these verdicts, since we believe these cases have been staged. People involved in these cases – judges, prosecutors – are in this list”, - the Minister said.
Moreover, Linkevicius stated, that he offered the EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Federica Mogherini to declare this list European-wide, but the initiative hasn’t been supported.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain