Linkevicius: Lithuania sees no reasons to refuse Ukraine visa liberalization
Proposal of the European Commission is expected by the end of April
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevicius stated that he sees no reasons to refuse Ukraine visa liberalization. The Minister said this in an interview to “112 Ukraine” TV channel.
He is convinced, that the proposal of the European Commission will be submitted in the near future.
“I’m sure, the decision will be prompt and positive. I hope, the European Commission thinks the same. We’ll see, but I believe there are no reasons, why it shouldn’t be this way”, - Linkevicius said.
The EU Ambasssador to Ukraine Jan Tombinski confirmed, that European Commission intends to submit the proposal on visa liberalization to European Council and European Parliament by the end of the month.
Halloween is coming in Ukraine 28 October, 19:14
Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side 28 October, 20:04
Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land 28 October, 20:43
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case