Lawyers try to convince Savchenko to appeal against the verdict, - Polozov
Nadia Savchenko’s verdict will come into force at midnight
Lawyers of Ukrainian pilot Nadia Savchenko will try to convince her to use the last opportunity and appeal against the court’s decision today before midnight, informed her lawyer Nikolai Polozov, reports “TASS”.
Savchenko’s verdict will come into force on April 5.
“Nadia Savchenko’s verdict will come into force on April 5 at 00:00 Moscow time. We will visit her in the afternoon on April 4 and discuss the opportunity to appeal against the verdict, since today is the last day this can be done. We will try to convince Savchenko that it is a necessary thing to do”, - Polozov said.
Earlier, on March 22, Donetsk City court in Rostov region of the Russian Federation sentences Nadia Savchenko to 22 years of imprisonement.
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars