Lawyer: Savchenko filled out extradition documents
The procedure of Nadia Savchenko’s extradition to Ukraine has already started
Lawyer of Nadia Savchenko Mark Feygin stated, that his client has already filled out all the necessary documents for extradition to Ukraine.
“Today, Nadia and her lawyer Nikolai Polozov filled out all extradition documents. Those are real extradition documents”, - the lawyer stated in an interview to "Interfax-Ukraina".
Moreover, Feygin added, that Savchenko didn’t admit her guilt, while filling out extradition documents.
“Nadia didn’t admit her guilt while filling out the documents”, - Feygin said.
“Nevertheless, she agreed to pay the 30,000-ruble fine for allegedly having illegally crossed Russian border. However, she noted, that she was unlawfully captured from the territory of Ukraine”, - Nadia’s defense lawyer stated.
It has been reported earlier, that Savchenko’s lawyers stated, that procedure of her extradition to Ukraine has already started.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas