Lawyer: Savchenko doesn’t admit her guilt but ready to pay the fine
Nadia Savchenko is filling out extradition documents
Ukrainian pilot, illegally imprisoned in the Russian Federation, didn’t admit her guilt, while filling out extradition documents, her lawyer Mark Feygin stated in an interview to “Interfax”.
“Nadia didn’t admit her guilt while filling out the documents”, - Feygin said.
“Nevertheless, she agreed to pay the 30,000-ruble fine for allegedly having illegally crossed Russian border. However, she noted, that she was unlawfully captured from the territory of Ukraine”, - Nadia’s defense lawyer stated.
It has been reported earlier, that Savchenko’s lawyers stated, that procedure of her extradition to Ukraine has already started.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas