Lawyer: Savchenko believes she can survive without water for at least 4 more days
Dehydration symptoms are already obvious: dry skin, tongue and gums are white
Ukrainian pilot illegally imprisoned in the Russian Federation is currently on hunger strike without water. Dehydration symptoms are already obvious, Savhcneko’s lawyer Ilya Novikov informed on Facebook.
“I’ve just visited Nadia Savchenko in detention center. She was last examined on April 5, before she started hunger strike. She hasn’t been examined since”, - Novikov informed.
Savchenko refused to hand her medical record to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation. She allowed to give them over only to lawyers and Ukrainian consuls.
“Dehydration symptoms are already obvious: dry skin, white tongue and gums. Her prison cell is constantly under surveillance. She stopped showering, she doesn’t approach the sink to give no reasons for speculations to Russian media. She believs, she can last without water 4 more days. I informed her about results of negotiation between Moscow and Kyiv on her case. The negotiation is moving forward. All we can do is wait", - Novikov wrote.
Nadia Savchenko announced hunger strike without water on April 6. She doesn’t want Russian medical staff to examine her.
On March 22, 2016 Donetsk city court in Rostov region of the Russian Federaion sentenced Nadia Savchenko to 22 years of prison.
On April 5, the sentence issue to Nadia Savchenko came into force.
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel mined
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars