Lawyer: Savchenko almost back to normal nutrition
She grew thinner, but she still has normal weight
Ukrainian pilot imprisoned in Russia Nadia Savchenko is almost back to normal nutrition after hunger strike, Savchenko’s lawyer Mark Feygin informed in an interview to “112 Ukraine” after visiting her.
Feygin says, Nadia feels better and “is almost back to normal after the hunger strike”. She grew much thinner, but her weight is normal.
“She’s almost back to normal nutrition. She eats only soft food and baby food in order to bring digestion in order. I’m sure, she’ll eat and feel better in the next couple of days”, - the lawyer said.
It was reported yesterday, that President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko expects Savchenko’s return to Ukraine within the next couple of days. Poroshenko noted, that he and President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin have already established the algorithm of Savchneko’s release.
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels