Lawyer: Issue of Savchenko’s extradition to Ukraine won’t be settled till May 23
Her lawyers visited Savchenko in detention center on her birthday
“Of course, she expressed her apprehensions and dissatisfaction regarding the fact that the process is dragging so slowly. However, she understands, that everything will be settled only after the verdict to Aleksandrov and Yerofeyev comes into force”, - he said.
The lawyer reminded, that the verdict to Russian Special Forces soldiers Aleksandr Aleksandrov and Yevgeniy Yerofeyev, convicted by Kyiv court, will come into force on May 23.
Feygin also said, that today is Nadia Savcehnko’s birthday and that he visited her in detention center together with his colleague Nikolai Polozov.
The lawyer added, that Nadia’s mother Maria Savchenko was banned from visiting her daughter.
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars