Kyiv school to open class for Crimean Tatar children
“National class will come in line with traditions of our school”, - principal
Specialized school №165 in Kyiv will have a special class for Crimean Tatar children, Envoy of the President of Ukraine on the affairs of Crimean Tatar people informed on Facebook.
“Our school has been an associate member of UNESCO program since 2011, which presupposes development in the fields of cultural awareness and humanities. At our school children study different regions of Ukraine and other European countries. Thus, national class will come in line with traditions of our school”, - the school’s principal Lyudmyla Vashkulat stated.
Head of Mejlis of Crimean Tatars Refat Chubarov attended the first school meeting of parents.
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016 27 October, 12:43
112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode 24 October, 15:47
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case