Kyiv marks Savchenko’s birthday with a flash mob on Poshtova square
Nadia Savchenko marks her 35th birthday in detention center
Kyiv marked Nadia Savchenko’s birthday with a flash mob on Poshtova square in Kyiv yesterday.
Nadia’s family, friends and everyone who supports her gathered on Poshtova square in Kyiv near the riverside station, informed “112 Ukraine”.
Ukrainian pilot Nadia Savchenko marked her birthday in detention center. She turned 35 on May 11.
Nadia’s mother said, that her daughter has always marked her birthday in a very active way. Once, she jumped with a parachute. When she turned 22, she jumped into the Dnipro river from Moscow bridge.
Savchenko’s defense lawyers encourage everyone who supports her to congratulate her for her birthday by sending a letter: 346408, Rostov region, Novocherkask, 1 Ukrainska street, FKU SIZO-3 GUFSIN Russia.
Watch the video:
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain