Klitschko met with Oxford University students and members of Oxford Union
Oxford Union is one of the most influential discussion forums founded in 1823
Mayor of Kyiv Vitaliy Klitschko was invited by members of Oxford Union discussion forum to communicate and deliver a speech before students of Oxford University, the mayor’s official website reports.
In particular, Klitschko talked about ways to achieve success in life. The students were curious about the champion’s motivation, who moved into politics after achieving significant results in sport. Another discussion topic was situation in Ukraine and its future.
Responding to the students’ questions about Russian aggression, Klitschko noted, that Russian policy regarding Ukraine in the 21st century has no prospects and leads RF to a dead end. “Russian aggression in eastern Ukraine and what Russia did in Crimea once more demonstrated that RF still has imperialistic ambitions. The Russian Federation wants to reestablish an empire, - Klitschko pointed out. – Currently, Ukraine opposes it, because it wants to become part of European family. We aim to create as high living standards as they have in the EU, to build a democratic and strong country. Ukrainians have the strength to do it”, - Vitaliy Klitschko stated.
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas