Klimkin to travel to China for official visit
During his visit Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine will hold a meeting with his colleague and other Chinese officials
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin will go to China for official visit on April 27-28, informed press service of MFA on Facebook.
Klimkin plans to hold a negotiation with his Chinese colleague Wang Yi and other officials, as well as to take part in the 5th meeting of Ministers of Foreign Affairs, member states and observers of the Conference on Interaction and Confidence-Building Measures in Asia.
“It has been planned to discuss a wide range of issues concerning cooperation between Ukraine and China, as well as international up-to-date agenda”.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars