Klimkin: Consultations on referendum results to be held in the Netherlands
Dutch government and parliament will hold consultations
Government of the Netherlands is going to hold consultations on results of Ukraine-EU Association referendum on Friday, informed Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin, reports “Interfax-Ukraina”.
“I cannot speak for our friends and partners in the Netherlands, since they are the ones to make a choice. First of all, they will hold consultations”, - the Minister stated on Thursday in Tokyo, commenting on results of the Association referendum.
According to the updated results of exit polls, in Ukraine-EU Association referendum in the Netherlands, the turnout amounted to 32,2%. 61,1% of the Dutch voted against the Association, 38,1% - supported the agreement.
Meanwhile, President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko stated, that results of the recent Association referendum in the Netherlands are not an obstacle for Ukraine on the way to Europe.
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case