Juncker: EC proposal to provide visa-free regime to Ukraine to be made in April
Poroshenko is satisfied to hear today's statement of the Head of the European Commission
The proposal of the European Commission to provide visa-free regime to Ukraine can be made in April. This was motioned during a statement to the press in Brussels, by European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker, which was broadcasted by TV channel "112 Ukraine".
On March 5, Parliament approved a bill #3755 with president alterations, which was the last obstacle to the start of the consideration of the possibility of introducing a visa-free regime between Ukraine and the EU, which Ukrainian authorities had to done.
Yesterday the Cabinet has formed National Counter Corruption Agency.
These were the last two requirements in the list to provide visa-free regime to Ukraine.
However, some politicians said that this issue will not be considered until consultative referendum in the Netherlands, the results of which are not binding, but they can effect on the decision of the European politicians. The referendum is scheduled for April 6.
NATO Secretary General: Those responsible for MH17 tragedy should be punished 29 September, 08:44
MH17 investigation to call all suspects before 2017 2 October, 11:01
Mogherini: International community should support MH17 investigation 29 September, 13:35
Dutch FM calls Russia's Ambassador due to MH17 investigation criticism 30 September, 17:22
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars