John Kerry: USA to lift sanctions off Russia after implementation of Minsk agreements
The USA demand a complex of measures including withdrawal of weapons and recovery of Ukraine’s sovereignty
President Barack Obama is ready to lift sanctions off Russia only under condition that all items of Minsk agreements concerning Ukraine will be implemented, stated US Secretary of State John Kerry at the press conference after negotiations in Moscow, informed “RIA News”.
“Sanctions will be lifted off the Russian Federation if all items of Minsk agreements are implemented, including withdrawal of weapons and troops and recovery of Ukraine’s sovereignty”, - Kerry stated.
Earlier, the US State Department announced that it will cooperate with the EU in order to increase sanctions against Russia because of annexation of Crimea.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case