Jaresko: 5 major tasks for Groysman’s Cabinet
Ex-Minister of Finance encourage pursuing fiscal limitations, reduction of budget deficit and living within means
Ex-Minister of Finance of Ukraine Natalie Jaresko gave advice to the newly appointed Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman, reports “Holos Ameryky”.
She noted, that although Ukrainian economy is already reviving, the starting point is very low and much time can pass till Ukrainian people start to feel the difference.
Jaresko emphasized, that economic welfare is affected by security situation in Donbas. Ukraine is devoted to the idea of peace, but this requires complete implementation of Minsk agreements, first of all on part of the aggressor.
According to Jaresko, global economic environment is currently not in best condition, which is obvious in the report of the International Monetary Fund, showing low growth rates for developing economies.
Ex-Minister of Finance encouraged pursuing fiscal limitations, reduction of budget deficit and living within means.
“The newly appointed Ukrainian government must continue implementation of IMF’s program, in particular draw gas prices up to market rates. This here is critical. The risk of populism is very high. Only by fully implementing IMF’s program, we can regain trust of international partners and business community”, - Jaresko stated.
Earlier, Ukrainian parliament voted for resignation of Yatsenyuk from position of PM and approved new government chaired by Volodymyr Groysman.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case