Japan granted Ukraine $335,000 on educational and medical projects
The funds will be allocated for five projects in four regions of Ukraine
The government of Japan provided Ukraine with grants in the amount of $335,000 to fund educational and medical projects in four regions of Ukraine – Ivano-Franskivsk, Zakarpattya, Lviv and Cherkasy, informed “Interfax-Ukraine”.
Signing of the relevant papers took place in Kyiv.
“Earlier our government used to help Ukraine in the field of defense, currently we are aimed at funding projects concerned with security of every single person. I’m convinced that educational and medical projects should not be disregarded compared to defense projects”, - Ambassador of Japan Shikegi Sumi stated.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas