Jamala performs 15th in Eurovision semi-finals
Eurovision semi-finals set for May 12
Ukrainian singer Jamala will perform 15th in semi-finals of Eurovision song contest, it is sad on official website of the contest.
Second semi-finals is scheduled for May 12, grand-final – for May 14.
Voting rules of Eurovision Song Contest have been changed.
New rules are the biggest change to the system since 1975.
Voting will be split. Each country’s jury will cast their votes first. Votes from viewers from all countries will be combined and announced at the end.
Juries and voters will award a set of points from 1 to 8 then 10 and 12 for each of the top 10 places.
Ukrainian singer Jamala won the final of the national contest Eurovision-2016.
As a result of the vote, Jamala received 6 points for her song “1944” about the destiny of Crimean Tatar people.
With this song Jamala wants to attract attention of the world community to the problem of occupation of Crimea.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain