It’s quiet in Maidan, no protests planned, - correspondent
Currently 40-50 people stay in Maidan
As of morning of February 22, the situation in Maidan remains calm informs correspondent of “112 Ukraine” TV channel.
According to the correspondent, people have already put up 10 tents, heating and meals posts have been set up.
Currently there are from 40 to 50 people in Maidan.
“No events have been announced so far”, - the correspondent stated.
112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode 24 October, 15:47
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case