International velo flash mob to support Ukraine in Dutch referendum starts April 3
“Everyone gets an opportunity to prove the whole world that Ukraine is a reliable partner, a country of possibilities and prospects”, - organizers of the flash mob
International velo flash mob to support Ukraine in the Association referendum in the Netherlands starts April 3, informed I Ride Along community on Facebook.
“If you’re a Dutch citizen – join the referendum and cast your vote! If you’re a cyclist – take part in international velo flash mob. If you don’t have a bike – load an avatar in Ukraine’s support!” – organizers of the flash mob call on citizens of the Netherlands.
“Everyone gets an opportunity to prove the whole world that Ukraine is a reliable partner, a country full of possibilities and prospects. Support Ukraine! Vote for cooperation, business expansion, stability, security of borders and reinforcement of democracy. If you’re a citizen of the Netherlands – join the referendum and cast your vote!”, - the organizers pitch Ukraine.
People who have no bicycle can also take part in the flash mob by coming to the final destination of the flash mob in order to support Ukraine, with Ukrainian or Dutch symbolic signs.
Moreover, participants of the flash mob are offered to shoot a small video (15 sec.) of the flash mob while riding a bike or any other vehicle. As of morning of April 1, 7,800 people joined the flash mob.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars