Russia to block Radio Liberty’s Crimea Service Website
Russia’s main information watchdog considers blocking ‘Krym.Realii’: Natalia Poklonskaya
Website of information agency “Krym.Realii”, which is a subsidiary of Ukrainian “Radio Svoboda” (“Radio Liberty”) is being blocked in the Russian Federation, Prosecutor of occupied Crimea Natalia Poklonskaya stated, reports TASS.
“Based on materials, compiled by the Prosecution Office of Crimea, Roscomnadzor has initiated procedures blocking access to this project”, - Poklonskaya informed.
It has been reported earlier, that Prosecution of annexed Crimea is compiling materials to ensure complete shutdown of the internet-project “Krym.Realii”. Poklonskaya believes, that “this is a saboteur service. Their publication contains justifications for diversions, extremism and discreditation of Crimean authorities”.
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine 13 October, 08:35
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels