In Saint Petersburg police banned rally in Savchenko’s support
Law enforcement demanded to remove "Save Savchenko" from the riverway
In the center of Saint Petersburg activists installed a huge inscription “Save Savchenko” , informed journalist Arseniy Vesnin on Twitter.
“Huge inscription “Save Savchenko” was installed by activists near Hermitage Museum”, - the journalist reported.
Vesnin also informed that police demanded to remove the inscription because it “damages” granite on the riverway. “The law enforcement demanded to remove the inscription. It was removed”, - the journalist added. He also reported that more than 100 policemen were present on the sight.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas