In Kiev protesters broke into the "Alfa-Bank"
Before this they attacked businessman Rinat Akhmetov's office
The protesters broke into the "Alfa-Bank" in Kyiv, - reported the journalist Alexander Rudomanov on Facebook.
"The protesters headed to the banks owned by the Russians ... they broke into "Alfa-Bank", because it's Russian bank," - he said.
Prior to this, protesters went to the office of Akhmetov — his name associated with the Donbas —and pelted his office with stones and firecrackers.
Recall, today, February 20, Ukraine commemorates the 2nd anniversary of Dignity Revolution victory and honors the memory of Heaven's Hundred heroes. Memorable events devoted to the anniversary take place in the center of Kiev.
Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land 28 October, 20:43
Halloween is coming in Ukraine 28 October, 19:14
Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side 28 October, 20:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case