IMF Mission to work in Ukraine on May 10-18
The Mission will continue to discuss at political level the second revision of EFF program
The Mission of the International Monetary Fund will work in Ukraine from May 10 till May 18, IMF representative in Ukraine Jerome Vacher stated, reports press service of the Fund.
“IMF Mission chaired by Ron van Ruden is going to work in Kyiv in the period from May 10 till May 18. The Mission is going to discuss with Ukrainian authorities the second revision of EFF program”, - Vacher stated.
Earlier, European Commissioner for Neighborhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations Johannes Hahn stated, that the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine must further cooperation with IMF in order to receive the second tranche from the EU in the amount of €600 million. The IMF also stated, that it doesn’t consider the possibility of suspension of cooperation with Ukraine and is ready to collaborate with the new government of Ukraine chaired by Volodymyr Groysman.
The IMF Board of Directors plans to appraise how Ukraine meets the updated credit regulations during the second revision of EFF program.
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case