IMF Mission finishes work in Ukraine
The Mission has been working in Kyiv since May 10 negotiating the text of cooperation Memorandum
Mission of the International Monetary Fund has finished work in Ukraine today, press service of the Finance Ministry of Ukraine reported to “Interfax-Ukraina”.
The Mission, chaired by Ron van Rooden, started its work in Kyiv on May 10. Ukraine’s Finance Ministry informed, that the Mission was aimed at approving the final text of the Memorandum. Deputy Minister of Finance Yuriy Butsa predicts, that the IMF’s Board of Directors will decide on further cooperation with Ukraine as part of EFF program by June.
Initially, IMF’s loan program to Ukraine in the amount of USD 17 billion presupposed, that Ukraine will receive eight tranches over 2015 and 2016. However, by now, the IMF has provided only 2 tranches in the amount of USD 5 billion and USD 1,7 billion.
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee