Illegal extraction of amber in Rivne region in Ukraine photographed from air
Border guards examined 245 km of state border
State Border Guard Service of Ukraine published photos of illegal extraction of amber in Rivne region. The photographs were taken from the air.
According to the press service, border guards recorded 11 cases of illegal extraction of amber over the previous 24 hours in several locations of the region.
“The pilots examined 245 km of state border”, - it is said in the report.
Moreover, additional 4 locations of illegal extraction of amber were revealed in Olevskiy district of Zhytomyr region.
The cases of violations have been reported to the local authorities, National Police, Security Service of Ukraine and Prosecutor’s Office.
The photos were also published on "Automaidan" Facebook page.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:42Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case