ICC in the Hague refused to initiate criminal procedure on Donbas initiated by Russian lawyer
“The alleged violations do not fall under the court’s jurisdiction”, - International Criminal Court
International Criminal Court in the Hague refused to initiate criminal procedure on account of civilian deaths in Luhansk and Donetsk in military operations in eastern Ukraine, it is said in the official reply of the ICC prosecutor to the lawyer Igor Trunov, reports “Interfax”.
“The prosecutor established, that further analysis of the issue is currently unfounded”, - representative of the ICC pointed out.
It is assumed, that the information presented by the Russian lawyer “will be stored in archives of the court and refusal to initiate criminal procedure can be revised, in case new arguments, facts or evidence give reasons to assume that the violations fall under the court’s jurisdiction”.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee