Hungarian MFA: EU should cancel visa obligations for Ukraine immediately
Peter Siarto believes, that since Ukraine and Georgia have fulfilled all requirements of Brussels, these countries should obtain visa liberalization as soon as possible
The European Union should immediately cancel visa obligations for Ukraine, Hungarian Foreign Minister Peter Siarto stated this after the meeting of Visegrad Four Foreign Ministers in Prague in an interview to Radio Liberty.
“Ukraine should obtain visa liberalization with the European Union immediately. When I say “immediately” – I literally mean it. I don’t mean it in institutional aspect, but I mean what I say – immediately. Ukraine and Georgia have fulfilled all requirement of Brussels, thus, they should receive visa-free regime as soon as possible”, - the Minister said.
On April 20, the European Commission proposed the European Parliament and the Council of Europe to cancel visa obligations for citizens of Ukraine.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas