Hollywood actress visits war-torn east Ukraine
UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador and Hollywood actress Ashley Judd pays a three-day visit to Kramatorsk
Ashley Judd talked to IDPs and local residents, conducted a master-class and took a selfie, Director of a local art-café told ‘East Project’.
‘She’s amazing, she walked barefoot everywhere, not only on the ground, but on clean floors too, agreed to make a lot of selfies. She’s very simple in communication. She ate sitting on the ground in one of Kramatorsk courtyards. She smiled to people and greeted them with ‘Hello, I’m Ashley’, - the art-café administrator shared her impressions.
Judd is famous for films like ‘High Crimes’, ‘Twisted’, ‘Double Jeopardy’, ‘Kiss the Girls.
Earlier, on April 27, another famous Hollywood actor and UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador, Orlando Bloom, visited east Ukraine Donbas.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars