“Hold your horses!”: Putin’s Spokesman on Russia’s potential refusal to participate in Eurovision 2017
Kremlin spokesman also said Kyiv doesn’t have the authority to ban Russian artists from coming to Ukraine
Russia shouldn’t make any rash decisions when it comes to “Eurovision 2017” which will be hosted in Ukraine, Vladimir Putin’s Spokesman Dmitriy Peskov stated, reports “RBC”.
He noted, that Kyiv doesn’t have the authority to ban Russian artists from coming to Ukraine because of their position on Donbas and occupied Crimea.
“”Eurovision is an international song contest and the hosting country must follow the rules of “Eurovision””, - Peskov stated.
“Hold you horses!” – the Spokesman said in response to whether Russia should refuse to participate in the song contest hosted by Ukraine next year.
Earlier, Ukrainian singer Jamala won “Eurovision 2016”. Representative from Australia Dami Im came second. Sergei Lazarev from Russia ranks third.
Kremlin doubts success of Normandy four meeting in Berlin 19 October, 16:57
Russia: Preparations for Normandy talks meeting underway 10 October, 11:21
Kremlin to take action if Ukraine imposes visa regime with Russia 7 October, 18:34
Kyiv not to congratulate Putin on his birthday, - Peskov 7 October, 20:15
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars