Heads of Foreign Ministries of ‘Normandy Four’ discussing possibility to meet in May
In the “Normandy Four” format the issues of resolution of the conflict in Donbas are settled at the level of leaders and heads of Foreign Ministries of Germany, France, Ukraine and Russia.
Foreign Minister of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin informed that at the moment heads of the Foreign Ministries of the Normand Format are discussing the possibility to meet in May, Interfax-Ukraine reports.
“We are discussing the possibility to meet in May to talk over the main issues on security”, - Mr. Klimkin said.
We remind that in “Normandy Four” format the issues of resolution of the conflict in Donbas are settled at the level of leaders and heads of Foreign Ministries of Germany, France, Ukraine and Russia. The meetings of such format were initiated in June 2014 while celebrating the anniversary of the Allies’ landing and opening of a second front during WW II in Normandy. Since then the group held meetings for 24 times in this or that manner.
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case