Head of NBU: Ukraine stays in IMF program
Reforms, presupposed by IMF program, are a priority for Ukraine, - Gontareva
Ukraine stays in the program of International Monetary Fund. The new government will continue cooperation with the Fund, Head of the National Bank of Ukraine Valeria Gontareva stated during her meeting with Managing Director of IMF Christine Lagarde.
“Reformes, presupposed by IMF program are a priority for us. During the meeting, we confirmed that Ukraine stays in the program and the new government will encourage cooperation with IMF”, - Gontareva stated.
Yesterday, on April 18, Managing Director of IMF Christine Lagarde assured, that the Fund will continue supporting Ukraine on the way of economic reforms and announced a visit of IMF mission to Ukraine in the nearest future.
On April 15, Head of European department at IMF Paul Thomsen informed, that the Fund is ready to cooperate with the new Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel mined
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars