Hahn: “Government must further cooperation with IMF in order to receive €600 million tranche from EU”
It is necessary to adopt the law on regulation in energetics
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine must further cooperation with International Monetary Fund in order to receive the second tranche from the EU in the amount of €600 million, informed European Commissioner for Neighborhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations Johannes Hahn, reports press service of the EU delegation in Ukraine on Twitter.
“It is necessary to activate cooperation with IMF within these 100 days – it is necessary to adopt the law on regulation in energetics and eliminate the ban of export of wood”, - it is said in the report.
Earlier, ex-Minister of Finance Natalie Jaresko discussed further actions of Ukraine’s new government in order to receive the next tranche with the Head of EU delegation in Ukraine Jan Tombinski.
Earlier, Poroshenko stated, that shaping of new government will ensure the third credit tranche from IMF in the amount of $1 billion.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars