Groysman to coordinate his team with "Block of Petro Poroshenko" and "People’s Front"
Earlier Volodymyr Groysman insisted on having the upper hand in deciding on new Cabinet memebers
Potential new Prime Minister of Ukraine and currently the Speaker of Ukrainian parliament Volodymyr Groysman will coordinate his team with the coalition of “Block of Petro Poroshenko” and “People’s Front”, he informed during a briefing aired by “112 Ukraine”.
“I consider, candidates for potential new members of government, both from “Block of Petro Poroshenko” and from “People's Front”, very good. Thus, I can assure you, that the new Cabinet will be very professional”, - Groysman believes.
Groysman also pointed out, that further steps as to appointing the new PM and the new Cabinet will be made after the coalition is formed.
Groysman added, that members of the new government will be coordinated with the coalition.
Earlier, Volodymyr Groysman stated, that “Groysman’s Cabinet” will be open to the public, efficient and reformationist in order to stabilize the country.
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas