Groysman: “Government will do everything to streamline visa liberalization for Ukraine”
Today, European Commission submitted a proposal to lift visa obligations for Ukrainians
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine will do everything possible to streamline visa liberalization between Ukraine and the European Union, stated Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman on Facebook.
“On the way to visa liberalization with the EU, Ukraine will further laborious diplomatic efforts and the new government will do everything to streamline this process in the shortest possible period”, - Groysman wrote.
Earlier today, European Commission submitted a proposal to the European Parliament and the European Council to lift visa obligations for Ukrainian citizens.
Upon accepting the proposal by the European Parliament and Council, citizens of Ukraine will be able to travel without visas with biometric passports for the period of 90 days to the Schengen area. The non-visa regime will be applied to all member countries of the EU, except for Ireland and Great Britain, and four associated countries (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland). At the same time, cancellation of visa regime does not stipulate automatic provision of work permit in the EU.
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars