Groysman and PM of Denmark to take part in closing ceremony of Ukrainian-Danish business forum
Delegations of Ukraine and Denmark will hold negoatiations
Prime Minister of Ukraine Volodymyr Groysman will hold a meeting with Prime Minister of Denmark Lars Lokke Rasmussen as part of his official visit to Ukraine, informed press service of Ukrainian government.
Delegations of Ukraine and Denmark will hold negotiations, after which the PMs will give statements for the mass media.
Tomorrow, Groysman and Rasmussen will take part in closing ceremony of a Ukrainian-Danish business forum.
It has been reported earlier, that Petro Poroshenko will also hold a meeting with Rasmussen tomorrow.
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas