Government eased procedure of obtaining Ukrainian visas for 27 states
Citizens of particular countries can get Ukrainian visas without invitation papers or directly at border control checkpoints
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine simplified the rules of obtaining entry and transit visa through the territory of Ukraine for 27 states, informed Interfax-Ukraine.
In particular, citizens of Australia, Albania, Bahrain, Guatemala, Qatar, Kuwait, Malaysia, New Zealand, UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and Turkey can obtain short-term visas without presenting invitation documents to the embassies of Ukraine.
Citizens of Australia, Antigua and Barbuda, Commonwealth of the Bahamas, Barbados, Republic of Mauritius, New Zealand, UAE, Republic of Palau, Republic of El Salvador, Republic of Seychelles, Federation of Saint Kitts and Nevis, Republic of Trinidad and Tobago and Turkey can get Ukrainian tourist visas at border control checkpoints by presenting papers proving that the aim of the trip is tourism.
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas