Germany: Russia has time till tomorrow to consider allowing German doctors examine Savchenko
Germany insists that Russia release Nadia Savchenko
Federal government of Germany gave Russian authorities time till tomorrow to consider the possibility of German doctors examining Ukrainian pilot illegally imprisoned in Russia, Nadia Savchenko, informed spokesman of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Germany Martin Schaefer, reports Deutsche Welle.
“We will wait for Russia’s decision till tomorrow”, - Schaefer said.
He also added, that Germany still insists that Russia release Nadia Savchenko.
“We reiterate that Savchenko’s release would be the right thing to do considering humanitarian issues. And we will continue to encourage her release”, - the spokesman stated.
Poroshenko arrives in Berlin for Normandy four meeting 19 October, 18:57
Putin arrives on Normandy four meeting in Berlin 19 October, 19:46
Normandy four meeting starts in Berlin 19 October, 20:12
Poroshenko, Merkel and Hollande start preliminary meeting in Berlin 19 October, 19:21
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- RUSSIA16:30Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia
- UA & EU15:42Poroshenko, Hungary PM are to enhance political dialogue between states
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels