German-Ukrainian CIC established
Ukrainian Parliament ratified the agreement on the establishment of the German-Ukrainian Chamber of Industry and Commerce as of October 23, 2015 in Berlin
Ukrainian Parliament (Verkhovna Rada) ratified the agreement between the governments of Ukraine and Germany on the establishment of the German-Ukrainian Chamber of Industry and Commerce. 238 deputies voted for the corresponding bill №0092.
The agreement was signed October 23, 2015 in Berlin and comes into force on the day on which the Ukrainian government informs the German side on the implementation of the internal procedures necessary for this document to entry into force.
Under the bill, the agreement provides the establishment in Kiev bilateral German-Ukrainian Chamber of Industry and Commerce, with a view to promote trade and economic relations between enterprises and organizations of Ukraine and Germany, as well as the protection of the business interests of the both States and the promotion of economic exchange in bilateral directions. It is noted that the Bureau of the Chamber should replace the German economical delegate in Ukraine.
"The agreement is aimed at strengthening bilateral trade relations, the formalization of the recognition of Ukraine as an important trading partner of Germany and the development of promising directions of bilateral cooperation", - said in a memorandum to the bill.
It is to be recalled that today Ukrainian Parliament ratified the agreement between Ukraine and Argentina on Mutual Administrative Assistance for the prevention, investigation and combating of customs offenses.
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case