German MFA: Situation in Donbas partially improved
The Ministry expressed hope that ceasefire will be extended till after Easter holidays
After ceasefire came into force, the situation in Donbas has partially improved, stated representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Germany Martin Schaefer, reports “TASS”.
“Over the past several days, we may establish, that ceasefire has led to significant decrease of military activity, which has been confirmed by OSCE Mission”, - Schaefer said.
According Schaefer, German Foreign Ministry and government welcome such an improvement.
“We hope, that both sides of conflict will try to extend ceasefire till after Easter and May holidays. This would be a prerequisite for political progress and implementation of Minsk agreements”, - he added.
Earlier, Trilateral contact group on Donbas agreed on another ceasefire starting April 30. It has also been agreed to take all measures to guarantee security of OSCE SMM observers.
OSCE: SMM observers are limited in movement in Donbas 29 September, 09:47
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars