Gerashchenko published notification of refusal to enter Russia
The MP is not allowed to enter the Russian Federation till January 1, 2021
MP Iryna Gerashchenko published the notification, handed to her on the Russian border, stating she can’t enter the Russian Federation’s territory. She uploaded the photos of documents at Facebook.
“Neither diplomatic passport and PACE ID, nor documents that confirm my participation in Minsk groups helped”, - she writes.
Gerhashchenko was warned that in case of entering the Russian Federation till January 1-st, 2021, she would be exposed to criminal pursuit.
Previously, the MP and member of Ukrainian delegation in Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe was forbidden to enter the territory of the Russian Federation as the persona non grata in this country.
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars