Georgiy Gongadze to be buried on March 22 in Kyiv, - lawyer
During the burial “no political or other statements are planned”
Body of Ukrainian journalist Gerorgiy Gongadze, murdered in 2000, will be buried tomorrow on March 22 on the territory of the church named after Nikolai Naberezhnyi in Kyiv (Grygoriy Sovoroda Street, 12), informed lawyer of Myroslava Gongadze (widow of Georgit Gongadze) Valentyna Telichenko, reports “Interfax-Ukraina”.
“On March 22, Georgiy Gongadze will be buried on the territory of the churched named after Nikolai Naberezhnyi at noon”, - Telichenko said.
According to the lawyer “no political or other statements are planned during the ceremony of burial”, “photo- and video- coverage will be banned”.
“Gongadze family is asking journalists to ask for no comments, take no photos or videos and stay at an appropriate distance”, - Telichenko added.
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode 24 October, 15:47
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case