Frenchman arrested in Ukraine planned Euro 2016 attacks
The 25-year old comes from French Lotaringi
The French media published information about the life of a Frenchman arrested in Ukraine, planning a string of Euro-2016 attacks in France.
According to L’est Republicain, the Frenchman is a 25-year old young man, who comes from Lotaringi (a region in north-east France). According to the report, his name is Grégoire Moutaux. Police have searched his accommodation.
It has been reported, that the Frenchman lives in his grandfather’s house. Neighbors describe him as a vey restrained person: ‘He made an impression of a traveler. He told me he set off for the USA. Once he shared with me, that he took up bodybuilding’, - a neigbor shared.
According to the report, police are still looking for his potential accomplice.
It has been reported earlier, that Ukraine’s Security Service has already prevented 15 Euro-2016 attacks planned in France.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case