Ukraine and Romania to sign an agreement eliminating fees for long-term visas
Today, Pavlo Klimkin and Lazar Comanescu will hold a meeting in Solotvino, Zakarpattya region, Ukraine
The Department of Policy and Communication in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine informed, that today Romanian consulate will be opened in Solotvino, Zakarpattya region, Ukraine.
Klimkin and Comanescu are going to discuss a wide range of issues, including bilateral cooperation and ways of implementing the agreements reached as part of President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko’s visit to Romania on April 21, 2016.
Special attention will be focused on issues of trans-border and regional cooperation, development of infrastructure on Ukrainian-Romanian state border, educational and cultural issues of national minorities.
The Ministers will sign an agreement between the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and the government of Romania eliminating fees for long-term (national) visas.
On May 7, Klimkin intends to visit a Ukrainian lyceum named after Taras Shevchenko in a close-to-border Romanian city Sighetu Marmatiei.
Klimkin: ‘Russia tries distorting entire logic of Minsk peace process’ 12 October, 17:19
Klimkin: Russia tries to tear Europe appart 12 October, 17:33
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels