Fitch forecasts slight economic growth in Ukraine in 2016
Fitch Ratings forecasts inflation in Ukraine at 17%
International Rating Agency Fitch Ratings forecasts economic growth in Ukraine at the level of 1%, inflation at 17%, hryvna exchange rate – 25 hryvnas / 1 US dollar, it is said in the Agency’s report.
“In 2015 fall in GDP amounted to 11,6%, in 2016 it is going to grow by 1%. Inflation in 2015 amounted to 48%, 17% are expected in 2016. Hryvna exchange rate is expected at 25 hryvnas for 1 US dollar”, - it is said in the report.
Moody’s rating agency forecasts a 2% economic growth for Ukraine in 2016 in case reforms continue.
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars