Feedback
Fire in Lviv night club: More than 20 people suffered
11:11, 27 November 2016
Fire in Lviv night club: More than 20 people suffered

Firefighters evacuated 250 people from the nightclub

11:11, 27 November 2016

The State Emergency Service of Ukraine

In Lviv, there was a fire in the entertainment center "MI100", resulting in suffering of 22 people. This was reported on the website of the main State Emergency Service in the Lviv region.

"Rescuers arrived at the scene and found the fire on the area of around 50 square meters. Assessing the situation, it was decided to carry out the immediate evacuation of visitors from the entertainment center. Firefighters evacuated 250 people in total," it was said in a statement.

The State Emergency Service of Ukraine

As a result of the fire, 22 people asked for medical help. 14 people were hospitalized, two of them are in intensive care in serious condition.

Related: BMW driver hit three teenagers in Lviv Oblast

At 2.54 a.m. the fire was localized and completely eliminated at 3.51 a.m.

"The complexity of fire fighting was heavy smoke in the room, which arose as a result of the fire. Firefighters had carried out the rescue operation and eliminated fire with the respiratory apparatus on," the State Emergency Service noted.

It was also highlighted that people had serious panic, and that made the evacuation process more difficult.

Later, a video was uploaded, where the moment when fire started was captured. It happened during the fire show on the scene, after a few stunts, the fire spread to flammable materials, and quickly spread throughout the room. There was panic, people rushed to leave the premises.

49 rescuers and 14 units of special equipment were on the spot to eliminate the fire. The cause of fire is being established.

Related: Lviv is sinking in garbage

Topics:
Система Orphus

If you find an error, highlight the desired text and press Ctrl + Enter, to tell about it

Comments
see more