Feygin: Lawyers and Ukrainian state fulfilled its task of Savchenko liberation
The lawyer announced: "Often we were showered with reproaches that we could win or could not. We're not saying "Win " or "lose ", we say "save" or "not save". It's the only choice for political cases"
Lawyers and Ukrainian state fulfilled its mission to liberate Nadiya Savchenko. This was said during a press conference, which was broadcasted by "112 Ukraine" channel, reported by Savchenko's lawyer Mark Feigin.
"It took us 2 years. It is very much, and we are talking about the fact that protection has fulfilled its job, no matter how difficult it was, but we were still able to create the preconditions for the subsequent exchange of Nadiya. We were often showered with reproaches that we could win or could not. We're not saying "win" or "lose", we say "save" or "not save". It's the only option for political cases. It seems to me that the salvation of Nadiya Savchenko has been a major problem throughout these 2 years, and I think that the Ukrainian government has coped with this task, we have to give it credit", - Feigin stated.
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case