Ex-Afghan soldier shells grenade on 5th floor of building in Mariupol, 1 policeman injured
Special Forces get ready to building assail
Ex-Afghan soldier shelled the grenade on the 5th floor of the building in Mariupol, and one policeman got injured. The “112 Ukraine” correspondent reports this.
It began with the shooting on the Lavitskyi Street. During the regular raid the policeman found the gun and bullets in the safe of the ex-soldier. The officer tried to confiscate the bullets, and then the man threw the grenade and it exploded. The police officer got injured.
Now Immediate reaction force “Sokol” is getting ready for the assail of the building, where the man lives, correspondent reports.
Police informed that the shooter has turned himself in to the police. The officers carry out an investigation.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas