European Parliament: visa-free regime for Ukraine is closer than ever before
European Parliament speaker on visa liberalization in Ukraine Maria Gabriel mentioned that Ukraine has showed a great progress towards visa-free regime
She reminded that EU visa policy is based on mutuality, and Ukraine has already cancelled visa regime for citizens of the EU states, reports “Ukrinform”.
She said that Ukraine achieved the biggest progress in 2015 in the process of visa liberalization dialogue with EU that started in 2008.
European Commission announced the legislative proposal on visa liberalization for Ukraine on April 20. It takes at least a month to prepare and analyze the proposal, after which it must be approved by EU Council.
Trialogue on visa suspension mechanism can take place tomorrow in Brussels 28 November, 15:25
Klimkin: Ukraine cannot get visa-free regime due to EU weakness 24 November, 18:57
EU Trilateral group to discuss visa-free suspension mechanism today 29 November, 13:15
EU creates obstacles to visa-free regime with Ukraine, - EU Parliament MP 29 November, 12:16
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:09Donbas conflict: 44 attacks over previous day
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:1426 attacks were reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS22:18US Congress prohibited Pentagon from cooperating with Russia while it encroaches on Ukraine’s territorial integrity
- UKRAINE TOP 21:31Poroshenko and Polish Prime Minister discussed construction of gas interconnector between Ukraine and Poland
- UKRAINE TOP 20:49The case on May 2 in Odessa will be considered from the beginning due to changes in board of judges
- SOCIETY20:23Police busted VIP-casino in Kyiv, where entry ticket was $ 1,000
- UKRAINE TOP 19:43Ukraine’s Prime Minister at FTAs conference at UCCI
- UKRAINE TOP 19:29Shulyak interrogation is over
- UKRAINE TOP 18:34Russia is trying to divert world’s attention from ATO issue, - Poltorak
- POLITICS18:26Shulyak’s interview: ‘I did my best not to let people on Maidan die’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine